-----------------------------------------
It felt great catching up with one of my best friends since high school, on our recent lunch date, after coming back from her trip to Oregon to visit her family. She went there with her bf on a road trip for their winter vacation and it seems so much fun as she posted photos from their trips; stopping a little while at San Francisco and playing on a snow with her family in Oregon! Very inspiring, which is why I can't wait to go to our own road trip as well with my bf! (^_^)
We had our little date around Glendale. We first went to Porto's Bakery to get her bf some goodies. The parking over there is quite troublesome and when we got inside, it was packed! (Well, it's sort of expected, that bakery is quite popular around here!) Afterwards, we headed to Americana, as expected, there were plenty of people as it was the weekend. We attempted several pictures on the grass area but, we both failed miserably haha! So we finally asked someone to take a picture of us together! (^_~)
(Following photos are taken from her cellphone and edited by her.)
I love how she edited the photos! Here are some of the photos she took from her cellphone:
She has a great eye when it comes to taking pictures, I adore her food pictures when she goes on a food trips. She captured them nicely, which most of the time makes you hungry! We had our late lunch, sort of lunch+dinner kind of thing, at Cheesecake Factory. The wait wasn't bad but, we had some time to look around a bit. We bought shared our food as they serve big portion (which we both thought one of our orders alone can be shared for three people!)
Here are our orders:
Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic
Shepherd's Pie
We couldn't finish them, they're so much so we took the rest to go. They are delicious, especially the shepherd's pie, the sauce made it amazing!! After that, I helped her look for something to wear for their Vegas trip next week. I wanted to go so bad as she invited me ahead of time but, I can't as I'm trying to save money right now, money is really tight right now! However, I had so much fun playing as her personal style consultant, grabbing sexy dresses as much as I can as we play dress up at the fitting rooms haha! We finally decided on a dress that I chose and boy! her bf would love it hahaha! She's keeping it as a surprise until they arrived at Las Vegas lol! (^^, )
-----------------------------------------
MY OUTFIT:
These photos were taken by niece! At first, we had a hard time since she's not used to holding a DSLR. I taught her a little bit about it, how to take it and all (but, I'm not an expert just an amateur lol!) So I decided to set up my tripod and she took these photos. She guide me where to stand, fixed a little bit of the angle and took it! Amazing little girl well.. actually she's almost going to be as tall as me and she's only 9! Well, I'm pretty short so it's expected hahaha! (^_^) I cropped both of them but, I again fail for making it the same size as my room is currently a mess lol! (~_~)
Outfit details:
- Red Quilted Purse: Ebay
- Leopard Print Top: Ross
- Copper Ballet Flats: Wanted, Ross
- Mild Acid Wash Jeans: Silence + Noise, Urban Outfitters.
- Gold Leaves Earrings: Shoe Warehouse
The purse was one of the bags I got from ebay. I was happy when I won on a bidding for $15!! I got another one in brown but, much smaller and sturdy. This one is quite soft but, spacious which I really love!
My niece like the picture on the left and told me to include it on my blog. I showed her lookbook.nu and she loved it! I told her how people from different parts of the world post their outfits there to share it around the world. I think she's starting to love fashion as well, she love the idea that I'll be giving some my accessories collection to her when she grows up lol!
Hope you enjoyed my photo overload from my lunch date!
Lizzie (^_^)



















3 comments:
great photos!
I love your style :)
Super lovely blog post!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
namiss kita!!!!! grabe! i wish i can wqrite my blog entry like u .. i have a boring life haha.. galing. lov the new format too. hugs.
Post a Comment