Recent haul from CVS & Target:
When there's an occasion in which I wear make-up, the eyes are what I usually spent most of my time on. I like to play with eye shadows and those youtube make-up videos are useful haha! Whenever my friends and I are going clubbing, I usually look for inspiration in youtube. I've been meaning to try these set of eye liners from Physician Formula and good thing when I saw them CVS were having this great sale going on, along with some of the REVLON nail polishes. The Nivea chapstick was from Target and it actually came in a pack of 2 (which the other one I'm currently using).
These are the REVLON nail polishes names: Emerald City & Powder Puff. They're matte and I wasn't sure how they would look. I tried the emerald city but, didn't like how it looked so I added a clear polish on top which gave it shiny/smooth look.
This is how it looked with clear polish on top, which I preferred.
------------------------------------------------------------
Recently, I've been buying things in green but, mostly in yellow green! It all started with the hard shell case that I bought for my laptop from incase, in yellow green. I guess warm green or yellow green is one of my favorite color now but, not in clothes though I think.
So what's your newly found favorite color?
<3 Lizzie



2 comments:
Like your nails. XOXO your follower http://karo-just-me.blogspot.com
that green polish is really pretty. and yes, it looks better with the clear coat on top. sometimes matte polishes just look too dull without it. :) thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3
toni
http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment