Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello 2012! OUT with the old, IN with the new!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.~Mark Twain

I still can't believe we're in 2012 already and 2011 felt like it moved way too fast. Last year might be one of my busiest and complicated time I have experienced with all the major changes, realization and many more emotional mixes. I hope 2012 will be wonderful for me. I have so many resolutions I would like to achieve and good changes must be established. Few of my resolutions but, quite most important are: Be PRODUCTIVE, CREATIVE, COLLABORATIVE, EXPRESSIVE, & DARING! ^_^ On the other note, I've recently got a 2nd job and in it, I get to be fashionably creative and I would like to share one of the outfits I adore the most since I got to wear my new shoes for the first time!



 
B&W stripe top: Zenana Outfitters (Joppa)
Red pants: Star City (JCPenney)
Leather boots (floral design interior): Dr. Martens Triumph 1914 (Journey)
Two fingers ring: Forever 21
Ribbon & charms bracelet: some local boutique

Dr. Martens Triumph 1914 Women 
(And if you don't preferred the ribbon laces, it came with normal laces in it)



It can be folded down and can be secured in the back with a buckle which I thought was pretty great.


The boots are actually quite comfortable despite of my expectations of having tons of blisters. I thought since it's new and they're still sturdy, breaking them in will cause me suffering blisters to get myself comfortable lol!. I mean there's nothing wrong for me on having them sturdy though. Probably what helped more was the fact that I'm wearing snowboarding socks haha! My other dr. martens boots was not that sturdy and it's comfortable to wear as well. I'm  hoping to buy some more in the future and yes, I'll be wearing snowboarding socks most of the time since I like to walk around even after work hehehe. But.. I haven't tried it or know how it's like driving with them though (since the bf dropped & picked me up from work). O_o Hmm.. we'll see!



Well, I wish everyone a wonderful, healthy & blessed new year! 


Lizzie<3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing boots and I like your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

xoxo
http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

lartijunkiez said...

@Lemiza: Thank you & of course, I would like that! Thank you for stopping by, I'm glad you like my blog ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thank you for follow me :)
xoxo

inkarlcerating said...

nyeta, i love your boots!! haha

lartijunkiez said...

@inkarlcerating: Haha I love your comment, nakakatuwa yung reaction mo! ^_^ Btw, wow you've done so much now, congratulations! Nakita ko yung shoes na dinesign mo, they're fantastic! More power to you!

lartijunkiez said...

@Karolina: Thanks for following my blog, I started following yours as well. You have a great blog too =)

Aivan Magno said...

Dr Martens <3