The mind is set free as words starts to dance

About this blog

A place where I share my huge interest in fashion, beauty, some of my adventures and random ramblings about my life.
I'm also an Art junkie; a recent grad and Los Angeles based freelance illustrator/concept artist. So Art plays a huge part in my life!

About Credits:
Mostly the pictures posted are taken by me, unless stated otherwise.
The banner for this blog is my creation, with the picture taken by me and edited using Photoshop CS3.


Follow me on Twitter!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow The mind is set free as words starts to dance

Followers

chictopia

My style gallery

Polyvore

Find me on Polyvore

Bloggers Buttons

Sunday, November 13, 2011

111311 Sweet Elegance

111311 Sweet Elegance

111311 Sweet Elegance by laartjunkie featuring bow tights

Brat and Suzie printed top
spoiledbrat.co.uk

Marc Jacobs elastic waist skirt
$1,200 - net-a-porter.com

Jonathan Aston bow tight
£11 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Tan shoes
$60 - topshop.com

Satchel bag
$170 - modcloth.com

Gemma Redux chain jewelry
$444 - endless.com

Yves Saint Laurent gold plated jewelry
£140 - net-a-porter.com

Noemi Klein rock jewelry
£85 - farfetch.com

Vintage looking jewelry
£85 - suzannah.com

Salvatore Ferragamo floral shawl
$144 - theoutnet.com

Wallpaper Books - Traditional Books - Madison Florals - Beige and Grey...
102 AUD - decor.net.au

Posted by lartijunkiez at 6:19 PM
Labels: bow tights, Brat and Suzie, chain jewelry, elastic waist skirt, fashion, floral shawl, Gemma Redux, gold plated jewelry, Jonathan Aston, Marc Jacobs, Noemi Klein, polyvore, printed tops, rock jewelry, Salvatore Ferragamo, satchel bags, style, tan shoes, vintage looking jewelry, Yves Saint Laurent

2 comments:

Sassi said...

omg, what a great look!
X

November 29, 2011 at 11:39 PM
lartijunkiez said...

I know, I wish I have them hehehe! =P So I could actually have that look!

January 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home