Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog design ideas + Art Blog!

I'm thinking of redesigning my blog again. It's been awhile since I've done so and I want to spend more time on the banner, making it more "me". I'm thinking of going for hand-drawn design on paper then transfer it to Photoshop to customize it more or directly sketch it out on my tablet. I want to have pastel colors on it and I might throw in some customized buttons for other social networking websites I have. (-_-) Hmm.. decisions.. decisions.


On the other hand, I want to introduce you my other blog, dedicated mainly on my artworks. This blog is more about my art life and how I incorporate creativity in my life other than fashion. Basically, it's for my main passion: D R A W I N G! I first created it to motivate me to draw more back in college, then it became my main blog for my senior project's class. However, I sort of fell out of it as I got busy with college life, got occupied with tons of project and finishing college to get my degree. I then recently reestablished it as one of my personal blogs, focusing more with my art. What I post are my sketches and other projects I'm working on at the moment. I also incorporate photography as it is one of my favorite hobbies as well.


So come check it out, follow my adventure in art! Below is a sample of one of my sketches recently as well as my trip to Eaton Canyon with my boyfriend & his dog! lol! (^_^)





P.S.
Belated Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And, follow me on twitter as well! My latest tweets are shown on the right side and it can also lead you to my twitter page so you can follow me there! =)

Lizzie (^_~)

0 comments: