casual outfit with an edge =)
I really like polyvore! In a way, it helps me plan my outfits or help me choose the right clothes if I'm thinking of something to match to something I have such as shoes or new jeans or new purse. It's hard to visualize outfits in your head. In polyvore, it made it easier for me to put things together. Plus, it's really fun! ^_^
& oh boy!!! I love the Alexander McQueen Knuckle Skull Ring!
I found another one of his knuckle rings at Harvey Nichols:

Alexander McQueen - Hell's Wing Knuckle Ring
Other accessories I found//

Giuseppe Zanotti - Double Bullet Torpedo Ring
Mawi - Faceted Jade and Skull bracelet
Roberto Cavalli - Feather and Crystal Cuff
Marc Jacobs - Classic Katie Bracelet
I'm really into Urban/Rock style in fashion and skulls really attracts me right away when looking for accessories. If it's Skull with Roses.. oh my, I AM IN LOVE! But, sometimes not all with skulls on it are nice so I'm sort of picky sometimes with it comes to that. =)
---------------------------------------------
Well, that's it for now, hope everyone had a wonderful day!
<3Lizzie










3 comments:
Oooooo! Those rings are fabulous!!! Love the tiny skull detail on the jade ring!
Bubbs
www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com
@Bubbs - Oh my, I know! I wish I can afford them all or even just one of McQueen's rings haha! =P
very cool rings.
Post a Comment