So finally, today is my first time I purchased something from them. The shipping time is really long BUT, the deal you will get is amazing! However, I can't wait to get my purchases already!! >_< Another part why I haven't purchase anything until now is most of the items or products with good deals they have there, I'm not really interested in. There are some that I do like but, not so much that I will purchase it.
Then one day, I was just thinking to myself, wishing actually that they have things I really DO LOVE to have great deals on. & what do you know, the next day (which is today lol) they have the Affliction sales going on. Oh my... my world went crazy!! I got so excited & of course, I compared the price first from different sources. I think it's my way to truly convince myself to purchase hahaha! ^_~
SO.. here are my orders & I can't wait any longer to get them but, I have to be patient haha!:
Affliction Zip Up Hoodie (photo source: Hautelook.com)
Affliction Greif HoodChrbr (photo source:Afflictionclothingstore.com)
I think another thing that urged me to purchase these jackets was my sister's recent souvenir from her & her husband's trip to Vegas: an Ed Hardy zip up hoodie. I think, it trigger back my true love of urban style with a mix of punk/rock. My sister is so awesome, she got the rest of the family with Ed Hardys (I bet the sales associate there were so happy lol) well, except my dad, she got him a Lacoste polo shirt. I'm so blessed to have my family that's why I'm so thankful to the Lord. =)
And damn.. we're not rich or anything but, whenever we get bless a chance, we try to spoil our family. ^_^
----------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I'm really into these style which is why I like shopping at Metropark also. They are pretty expensive, in my opinion, since they have high end designer brands such as Ed Hardy, Sinful, Affliction, Obey, MEK Denim, True Religion, Rock & Republic, Tarina Tarantino & Tokidoki. These are just some of the brands and I think the style they have are more likely to be considered Urban? Well, I'm not really sure what to name their styles, I'm not a fashion expert here hehehe. But, I do love their style, along with Urban Outfitters as well & American Apparel. Also, sometimes they have great sales at Metropark.
Well, that's it for now. I can't wait to receive these hot items =P I hope everyone would have a wonderful day!
<3Lizzie






0 comments:
Post a Comment