Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dinner at Kabuki Japanese Restaurant

I had so much blog entries that I wanted to post but, since I started school, it only means one thing: I'm busy. First week, I already began working on 2 art projects along with some readings from my other classes. Speaking of readings, I need to do a major catch up on them since I skipped some. I need to get organize so I won't be rushing through when midterm is around the corner. (-_-) lol!

//Dinner time

Yes, I busted a mission with the family to go eat for dinner at Kabuki Japanese Restaurant in Old Town Pasadena. It was on a friday, (-_-) so there were bunch of people and looking for parking was just crazy. However, we had a wonderful time and the foods were d e l i c i o u s! (^_^)
Everyone. Taken by our waitress, she was really nice and patient! =)
1st photo: My mom aka the boss (haha!) and I.// 2nd photo: My parents, I love them so much!

While waiting for the roll I ordered, I enjoyed my shrimp tempura and miso soup.



My mom ordered the Chicken and Beef Teriyaki. They were so delicious & the salad has a good dressing, I love it! It reminded me of the dressing on the salad I get from Thai restaurants.
My bro in law ordered the Seafood  Hibachi.

Close up of the goodness!

My sister ordered the Tempura Udon (Soba) that comes with Vegetable tempura.


My other sister and her family.. and look at Aubrey, trying to sneak with her mom's shrimp tempura! Gotcha! lol =P My bro in law thought he wasn't included in the picture that's why he wasn't smiling haha!


I ordered: Shrimp
Tempura & Vegas Roll
(Deep-Fried combination of cream cheese, Salmon and Krab Meat) and my dad ordered the same roll. We loved it!

Aww.. look at that delicious roll.. *drools* ^_^ The presentation is simple yet nice, less is more. =) The sauce for this roll seems not much but, it's actually enough for the whole thing and it's really good.

//Outfit

I really love the back of this shirt and it was just right for the hot weather that day. It was just a casual event with the family so I just wore something comfortable and good for the hot weather.

Outfit Details:
1. Baby blue top: Jaloux
2. Pinstrip shorts: Bullhead (from Pacsun)
3. Gold plastic sandals: Old Navy
4. Gold Jewelry: Bebe (Necklace) - Juicy Couture (Bracelet, bf's gift)
5. Brown purse: Juicy Couture

//Shopping
Afterwards, I went Zara and it was the right timing as they were having amazing sale going on. I didn't let it pass! hehehe! =)
I got myself 2 shirts and 2 shorts. This always happen to me, I tend to get things either a whole outfit or in pairs w/o realizing it at the end. When I do my browsing, I don't mostly look for things as pair or as a whole outfit;. =P I don't know if I made sense or what lol.

Well, that concludes our small adventure to Kabuki Restaurant! lol =P Despite the hot weather and a little bit crazy search for parking, we all had a wonderful time.

0 comments: