Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to school shopping: Florals & light colors


This is my back to school shopping post which I planned to post on the first week of fall semester. Right now, I'm going to my third week of school but, it's better a late post than never, right? hehehe.
I had so much fun doing a back to shopping since I went with my friend & her family. Most of the things we got are on sale and we saved more =)
--------------------------------
Clothes//

I really love this crocheted vest which I got for $11.99. There was this olive color version of it but, both my friend & I thought this suits me more.
This is the tube top inside of that vest which was on the photos above. It was from forever 21 and I really love the details and the vibrant coral color.
The brown shirt dress was only $4.99 and I was glad to have found it because I've been looking for a nice simple tee dress, plus the price was a great bargain.

One of my fav. purchase and totally reminded me of a mullet (Yes, the haircut! HAHAHA!): It's casual on the front, party in the BACK! lol =P

These three shirts I got from this clothing store called Jaloux and it's one of my favorite store to shop for clothes. I really love their clothes! Some part of it resembles forever 21 yet I like Jaloux's style a bit better. I asked the lady in the register how to pronounce their name because I thought I'm pronouncing it wrong. But, she told me I pronounced it right and it's actually French. =)

--------------------------------


~Pacsun~

All were purchased from Pacsun and they had awesome sale going on when we went there. All the tops, (I barely realized when I got home that all of them are similar just different patterns & color. It's weird because I didn't notice it when I was in the fitting room, doing my own runway show lol!) were $9.99 each & the shorts were $14.99.

For clothes, I looked/hunted for clothes with beautiful details and vibrant or light colors. I'm shifting my style a little bit girly and adding more florals as I'm starting to love it. I notice lately that my closet is sort of blaahh.. dull. Colors & patterns =/
--------------------------------

Accessories//

Haha! I don't really have to put the price, it's already showing in the picture! =p Gosh, this bracelet is so gorgeous, the min. I saw this I fell in love with this. I really find cameos such a gorgeous and romantic design.
The thing I'm worried about this bracelet is, it's a bit loose on me and I'm scared it might slip out on my hand. When I put down my hand, it slides a little bit down more. Hmmm...
These are the bracelets were you find from those small booths in the mall. They're usually cheap and had variety of styles & color to choose from. It was $1.99 each, both my friend & I began choosing variety of it when we saw the price. I bought alot not just for me but, for my mom, sisters & niece as well. (several were already gone when I took this photo because my other sister and my mom already pick theirs) ^_^
I love this hair accessories! I first saw them at the mall in a booth and they usually sell them for 2 for $20! O_O It's ridiculous! Howver, my mom found some from Chinatown recently with the price ranging from $3-$5 each! Now I got 4 different ones thanks to my mom! ^_~
This is how I usually style my hair with the accessory: French braided then I create a bun at the bottom.

Outfit//

 
Hihihi! Those papers on the closet door are actually my nieces drawings they gave me. I have several more taped on the walls in my room. They love to see it up somewhere whenever they go in my bedroom =)
Before I started school, I organized my accessories area as well. I expanded it a bit, putting all my accessories all together as I used to have some of them in different area.

I had an extra metal parts of that storage from target and an idea formed in my head to use it as to put hooks on. I put some of my earrings there, especially those big ones. I also put several bangles and planning on adding some more hooks to put other bracelets.  
 
White Cardigan: Take out - $19.99
Romper: Contempo Girl - $21.99
Gray braided belt: From a shirt I purchased from Forever 21
Black faux leather bag: Zara
Layered necklace: Forever 21

0 comments: