One of the things I enjoyed in Huntington Library is there are plenty of butterflies. Since I came here in California, I rarely saw butterflies (back in the Philippines, I always see several butterflies in our front yard). Although, I always see hummingbirds in our small garden in our apartment's balcony. Good enough right? haha!
These are variety of flowers from different parts of the Huntington Library.
The Water Lily Garden//
These are my friends I went with and I just have to take this picture because they look so cute!
The mother duck is waiting for all her ducklings to dive but,...
. . . there was one that was left behind. My friends and I was waiting for it to go down but, it was scared. Few minutes later, it did went and it was so adorable!
Looking for food. . .
Japanese Garden//
I think this was taken at the entrance of the Japanese Garden, I'm not really sure if this is the main entrance since there was another entrance. We kindly asked the guard if he can take it for us.
In this photo, I set up the camera on top of something and voila! Group picture =P
These photos are by the parking lot.
I think tripod is not allowed in Huntington Library and also, it'll be such a burden to carry it around since we walked so much in there. I really had so much fun yet it was tiring. I would like to come back again and check out their collections. My other friend and I were thinking of getting a membership. She told me also it's a great idea especially for me because I could go there to draw or sketch since it's pretty close from my place; plus the parking is free!
My Outfit//
Tunic(feathers): My sister got it for me from the Philippines
Black Leggings: Ross - $5.99
Colorful Sandals: Madden girl from Ross - $19.99
Yellow Purse: I borrowed from my sister
Purple two fingers ring: Metropark - $19.99
<3 Lizzie


























4 comments:
I love all your pictures! Love butterflies :)
@flor: Thank you for the love for my photos =) I really had fun taking these photos! ^_^
awesome pictureS! i love la!i'm following you now, i'd love for you to follow me back!xo~
www.ninaonthemoon.blogspot.com
Hi Lizzie!
Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post.
Wow, beautiful pictures from Hutington Library. The vegetation looks so lush and beautiful. Love the various flowers and butterflies. I don't see any butterflies or hummingbirds nearby where I am in downtown Toronto - it's all cement/concrete buildings here. There are some parks around...but I don't get around to them much either.
Wow and $5.99 for leggings at Ross? My sister always finds good deals there when she goes to the States. I Would have stocked up on those leggings LOL
Post a Comment