Adidas Response Short Sleeve Tee $30
Adidas Gazelle Half Arm Full-Zip Hoodie $50
It features CLIMACOOL which has active air circulation to keep you cool and dry. ^_^
Adidas Response Three-Quarter Tights $45
Of course for me when I wear this, I would love to wear a shirt that will cover my behind! haha!
Adidas Gazelle Stretch Knit Shorts $28
It has a rear patch pocket and it may be for your mp3 players. However, when I'm running, I don't usually like something dangling or having something on my butt or waist (lol). Which brings me to this next item ...
Belkin Sports Armband for Zune 80 & Zune 120 $29.99
Yes! Just right for my zune!! The case I have right now have this sort of clip on the back which you can clip in your shorts or shorts pocket, which I found very uncomfortable when I run. Hmm..
I didn't even plan it to be all black but, all the list so far are all in black color! I had more like from Nike but, I was unable to get the photos for some reason. I really like Adidas and Nike for this type of things, probably because I already owned several activewears from these brands.
For sports bra, one of my favorite is from Nike. I love it, very comfortable and great support too. If only I knew it was that comfortable, I wish I bought more. I didn't have enough time at that moment since I went afterschool. Also, I got it at Ross which is why I got it for a pretty good deal (I forgot how much though but, it wasn't like $20 or something, it's less than that!)
The other sports bra I invest on was from Lululemon Athletica and it's one of my favorite too! Which was specifically for the B-D cups for high impact sports like running which is why it's just perfect for me.
Lululemon Athletica Ta Ta Tamer $58
The only downside for me was it wasn't affordable, plus the tax it became to be around $60ish. I really like how it fits me and the support as well. The cups are removal and adjustable straps to really fit you and control the support. It does tames those parts lol! However, I can admit that I didn't regret buying it since I'm satisfied with it although I wish I can afford to buy several more with different colors =/
Well, I got a pretty nice color which can go to almost everything: White. ^_^
Anyway.. So far I settled myself with plain t-shirts and basketball shorts. I'm not really a fan of jogging pants in jersey materials. I don't know, it's just not for me. I have some track pants in different material which I like to wear whenever I do some morning walks.
Recently, my bf and I went to a 24 hr. Walmart, which still makes me happy since him & I are such a night people ( we tend to go out often times at night since he gets out late plus, there's not much traffic in our nearby freeway ) and I recently bought a basketball shorts and v-neck t shirt, both from men departments. I like my working outfits just a little bit loose and just plain. He complained how I'll look like a tomboy going to the gym like that (hahaha!^_~) but, I explained to him, I don't go to the gym all pretty just to sweat. I like working out in my most comfortable outfit but, still not looking all messy, just well composed. Plus, I find basketball shorts very comfortable hihihi! I guess it's because from middle school to high school, when running in PE class, our attire was always have been t-shirts and shorts(similar to basketball shorts).
Well, hope I wake up early in the morning for a morning walk. I've been trying to get myself use to waking up early since last several semesters, my common problem was being late to some of my classes! Haha! Although most of my professors didn't mind much, since some are art classes there are times we need to be there on time(specifically in critique days, project due dates and intro of a new projects) and there are times we just need to be there most of the class (spefically working days: working on our projects)
I've already started last month to work out 2-3 times a week in the gym, I'm starting slow. It is true, it's hard to start again, I used to run 20 to 25 mins straight (about medium pace?), now it's only about 10 mins. straight and slow too! Grrr.. Well, I would love to continue this with no stopping or something, make it a routine like before. *sigh* Wish me luck! ^_^













3 comments:
Oh - a vending macine with just iPods in it? Neat! I haven't seen a proactive vending machine before - thanks for sharing Hun :)
That's great that you're working out to get back on track. I need to start working out. A ten minute jog straight is better than what I can do. Seriously I'm lucky if I can jog 5 minutes straight. Oh well, I'll have to work my way up. I dress really simple like a tom boy too when I'm a the gym LOL - I don't care. the less attention the better - I don't want anyone seeing me there huffing and puffing and sweating it out. I'm in and out quick ;)
I've been dying for an armband for my iphone so that I don't have to worry about getting it all sweaty when I go for a run. Belkin is what I'm after too. like the blog
~Kristen
great stuff
Post a Comment