Before the craziness for rompers have started, I got myself some rompers before. I believe my first one was a plain black one with buttons on the shoulders, nothing special. Even before, I like it just didn't have a chance to wear, which I don't know why lol! Then, I got this sort of metallic tube romper but, it wasn't too shiny or eye catching like other metallic items. Those two are made in such a soft fabrics which is so comfortable to wear. What I like about rompers, I don't have to worry about the top(lol coz it's connected already! ), I could sit comfortably and other times, I could dress it up or down. ^__^
Several days ago, my friend and I went hunting for clubbing outfit for her (which I already did mine few days earlier). We stopped by Charlotte Russe and they always have great sales, buy one get 50% on clearance or sale items! So she got me a floral romper for only $4.99! & she got this pretty summer dress.
So I compiled several items to make this outfit with my new romper:
Oh & It was so hot today, I did not like it AT ALL! >_<
My golly, my hair is so long now and it's somewhat thick, which so not good for this summer heat. -_- I just had to placed it on the side since it was really hot today and the fan is already on me! =P
Outfit Details:
Floral Romper: Charlotte Russe - $4.99
Beige Gladiators: Urban Outfitters - $19.99
Dooney & Bourke bag: Vintage which my aunt gave to my mom then she gave it to me haha!
Gold Necklace: Vintage which came from my Grandma, God Bless her soul and may she rest in peace =)
My grandma actually gave me a different necklace which came with a braclet. If my memory is right, she told me that the priest from her church gave them to her. Then, that gold necklace, she gave it to my sister originally. However, I remember seeing it somewhere, I think my sister accidentally left it in my room so I kept it safe in my jewelry box for the meantime. Well, she hasn't redeem it yet so I wore it, then she recently saw it on my desk & left a note saying she's been looking for it so now she wants it back! Too bad, Finders Keepers! muwahahha! jk =P
Close details of the vintage items:
Just my own personal taste, I think the colors are nice. I mean the new design & colors for Dooney & Bourke purses are nice too but, something about the vintage design I felt really can easily goes well with most of my outfits.
I just love how there's a rose on the pendant and how it matches so well with this other leaf pendant which I believe would be a leaf from a rose as well! But, I do miss my grandma terribly, unfortunately I didn't get to spend time with her much. When I arrived here in US, it was actually my first time meeting her in person then several years later, she passed away. My cousins who were born here calls her "Mama lola" (lola means grandmother in tagalog ) which at first I thought was weird haha! Then I started referring to her in the same way haha! It's so adorable that's why, especially when my younger cousins will say it =)
Well, I hope this summer will be filled plenty of fun. Lots and lots of beach trip, picnic and bonfire would be great! Hahaha! I'm really not looking forward for the summer heat, which I know will get worse towards July I think? Hmm...











5 comments:
Cute sandals
x fashionnerdic
i LOVE that bag so much! great outfit :)
tangledupinclothes.blogspot.com
I love your bag!
xx http://moffel.blogspot.com/
lovely sandals!!
xoxo
mycherrygum.com
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments =)
Post a Comment