I've lately rearranged & cleaned my room since I'm done with the semester and it's my summer break. I totally left my room a disaster during the semester since I'm always busy with projects, research or too lazy haha! I had so much plans for summer yet I'm too lazy to start on them. Probably it's because I'm occupied catching up on my sleep since I was pretty much sleep deprived during the Spring semester. Anyway, I've felt I have neglected my sneakers in which I placed them in their boxes, mostly in one of the corners in my room. =/ So I've decided to wear an outfit with one of my pair of sneakers, plus, I miss wearing sneakers.
Outfit details:
Zebra Top: H&M - $5(sale)
White Cover up: Calvin Klein - $24 (sale)
Acid Wash Pants: Susie's Deal - $5.99
Nike Vandal High: Sheik Shoes - $69.97
I beleive the shoes are for men since it says size 6 (I think it converts to size 8 for women). But, I usually don't care, as long as they have my size/they fit me, I'll rock them! ^-^ Same as the pants nowadays, like when I went to shop at hot topic, I saw this sort of acid wash skinny jeans and loved it. Then the saleslady told me it's for men (I think it's because I was asking for sizes and they told me the usual size chart for men) but, she said that it was alright some guy's shop for girl's pants in their store anyway. Haha! =P
Anyhow, I'm glad I get the chance to clean my room again. My room might not be extravagant but, I do appreciate what I have, I take care of it =) Like my sneakers, although some are already several years old, they're well taken care of. Hehehe =)
Plus, there are times I'm a neat freak, probably I got it from my mom. In addition, I get really itchy and red marks/spots if the place around me is too dusty or dirty I think?
Plus, there are times I'm a neat freak, probably I got it from my mom. In addition, I get really itchy and red marks/spots if the place around me is too dusty or dirty I think?
Haha!
Anyway, I'd stumble upon photos of playboy models wearing sneakers for photoshoots and I bet, plenty of sneaker heads out there would love this edition; They'll be drooling, not just for the models I mean, which is kind of expected haha! =P
Photo source from soleredemption.com
Well, that's my blog for now, have a wonderful day everyone! ^-^








1 comments:
thanks so much for stopping by my new blog!! i really appreciate it :) my jewelry up on my shop now if you want to check it out!! and i will try to some outfit post, once i get out of the house more ;) hehe!!
btw love your jeans!! and the price is amazing too!! love susie's!!
Post a Comment