We've noticed lately we've been hanging out way too much at Starbucks. If it weren't for our hang out time, I wouldn't be getting a chance to get my hands on caramel frapp. I got tired of it long time ago, probably several months now or a year? I can't really remember now so I usually just order hot cocoa or some macchiatos instead. Then we began hanging out more at night so we have to find a place to kick it, where we can chit-chat!
(All photos are taken with my phone - N82 - some are edited to get a better quality: their contrast and levels in photoshop)
I love this picture, I think I'll get this printed out & frame it! haha ^_^
hahaha! Aren't we adorable lol XP
Dang, my friend is so tall! O _ O Anyway, they're so cute in this picture.
Several photos would be Rica & I, having a lovely time together! lol
I really like this picture because it showed how happy they are. However, they didn't like it much because they said they looked dorky! On that day, it was Rica & I dressed all casual while these two were all dressed up like a Hot Divas! Haha! So I took several photos of them both so they could finally start on their chictopia! =P
Beautiful Yadi (love her lip color!)
This picture still cracks me everytime I see it!
We were just having some conversation (which I can't remember what it is about) then there was this part I answered "Lab kasi kita eh" - in Tagalog or ( It's because I love you - in English) then I added that pretend-punch gesture & we all cracked up! I did it with all feelings, slowly reaching my fist onto her face and gently pushing it to the side! HAHAHA!
Then my bf came because he wanted "US" to go somewhere. Lol! He was all saying on the phone "I need you right now.. I just got out of work and my head hurts" Aww.. But my friends we're all complaining how he's stealing me away! Then my friend, which is also his sister, was pretending she's bullying him or sometlhing. I just have to take a picture of it, it's so cute!! Brother and sister fighting hahaha! Well not really, he seemed like he didn't care getting a beating from her! HAHA! Love this two people! ^_^
Top: Hottopic - $24
Inside top: Forever 21
Pants: Hottopic - Brand called Tripp -
On Sale: Orig. $49 went down for $13 then 75% from that! haha Great deal!
Shoes: Urban Outfitters - either $10 or 15?
(My inside top has the identical pattern with my shoes! I didn't bought them together but, when I saw the shoes I know I need to buy it to match that top I had hehe)
__________________________________________
Basically, what we ended up doing, my bf & I just drove around from Chinatown, looking for some place to eat because he wanted soup. However, he kept changing his mind so we finally ended up in ihop! I loved my order, something so far from what I usually order - either pancake or french toast.
I forgot the name but, the meat was chicken. I love it!
Our order came with a salad as well (which they gave us first) & my sauce was Thousand Island!
For our desert, we ordered Banana crepe with caramel =) So fudgin' delicious!!!
So, where do you and your friends usually hang out? Are you getting tired of it and wanted to look for another one? What are the usual "spots" you and your friends like to go or ended up going?
I know we are, hahaha! We discussed it before how we are tired of just staying at Starbucks yet we always ended up there. So I'll be researching for any place we could be cozy to have our talks and be loud if we're feeling hyper (which pretty typical for us haha!)
That would be it, have a wonderful day!




















1 comments:
Hey Lizzie! You guys look like you had such an awesome fun time together :) I love Yadi's black pumps by the way! Haha and that picture of your friend/bf's sister trying to punch your bf is too funny LOL.
My friends and I usually go clubbing together or lounge at a lounge/restaurant if we want to hang out ;)
Post a Comment