Flower, bling & pearls hehe XD
A close up of the flower hair accessory. I love it!
& that's how I put my hair up with that flower accessory! I really like it and I was surprise it hold my hair well.
My friend took a picture of me beside the koi fish pond. Oh & she got me that shirt & it said "I *heart* Chisme" hahaha! We wanted to have all my friends in our circle to get it too so we can all take a picture together wearing it! ^_^ hehehe
Gold fish! I couldn't capture it well but, the fish somehow glimmers a little bit because of some ray of the sun. It was gloomy that day (then it showered later on) but there were a little bit of sunshine coming out through the clouds and the fish pass through where it hit.
My friend were laughing about this two koi fishes because once we saw them together we started singing "Ebony.. Ivory" lol White & black (little spot of orange) koi fishes were swimming together, side by side like on that song hahahah!
I took a picture of this one big koi fish, lingering inside of this cave-like spot in the pond.
It was a fun a day, although there were some showers of rain, I had so much fun and got some wonderful things from that trip. I want to go back and buy some more hair accessories but, I'm too busy with schoolworks right now. =/ Well, until next time, when my schedule opens up. OH wait, we're planning to go to Little Tokyo for our next trip. ^_^ I'll be buying so many adorable items in there! I want to buy some cute pens, notebooks, folders.. well some school supplies.
Well, that's about it, got to get ready for my class later!





0 comments:
Post a Comment