The accessories I was wearing.
Silver Necklaces: Multi-layer Long strand - @ campus $15 , multi-layer short strand - JC Penney
Chain: Metropark - $24.99 (I think.. not really sure)
Ed hardy cuff bracelet: Metropark - $19.99 (on sale)
Black stud bracelet: Anchor Blue
Gun Earrings: Metropark - $19
No wonder I felt tall on those boots, the soles are pretty thick. ^_~
I got the laptop case for $9.99 at Ross few days ago near our campus.
I had this boots for a long time now which I got it from Ross for $20 only! I was shocked because to think that I almost both a similar pair online for $89 but, decided not to. Thank goodness because weeks later I stumbled upon these boots. ^_^ I've noticed they're putting more & more high end brands at Ross, although some are still a bit pricy, atleast they are available there now.
I'm really getting into the boots lately, especially Dr. Martens. Probably because I love high top shoes & it all started on sneakers. I'm still is but, back in high school I'm pretty much in love with high top sneakers or mid cut, either way as long as they're not low cut ( I do like low cuts too and do own some however, I preferred high or mid cuts ); If you get what I mean but, here's a visual of what I'm talking about anyway:
High Top sneaker from Puma ( I have this in black & I love it! So effin' comfy for me ^_^)
Now Mid cut sneakers: here is a Nike's Air force one in mid cut (it's not too high or not too low hehehe ).
Anyway, I'm really into those high sneakers back in high school. From converse to Nikes and all those other sneakers. Then, eventually I discovered the Dr. Martens boots while browsing at the mall one time. I mean I see it around in school with all those Punk rock style kids but, they usally have them in black. However, the one I saw on the mall was in different color, I'm not sure what , probably in Maroon and I fell inlove. Even back then, my style is variety and I like to try different things.
Along the way, my style began to be more Urban. Now, I'm not really sure what my main style is, all I know it's just variety but, I know I'm still more into Urban.
Well, here are some of Dr. Martens boots I saw online that I would LOVE to have:
EYE CANDIES FOR DR. MARTENS LOVEERRRSSS OUT THERE: (^_~ )
White or Black? lol
Wow, both I LOVE!
I would love to cope a pair of these boots! I'm a rose lover and these are just perfect.
Hi or low? haha! I like them both hehehe.
Again, the rose design captured my heart. ^_~
*SIGH* I wish I can have them all haha! I'm like drooling over them, especially the ones with red roses. Well, here's one more photo of celebrities wearing dr. martens.
That'll be all! Wishing everyone a wonderful day and for those who are already in spring break, have fun and get crazy lol! For those who are not in their spring break yet (that includes me), hang on there lol! Party week is coming!! Haha XD



















4 comments:
A ton of my friends swear by these boots.
Yeah, I'm starting to get attach to boots again. =) I notice some brands are starting to bring out some military style boots or vintage style, nowadays. =P
Wow, nice. Which ones do you have? Mine are different form yours, I think mine are the 1460s or something like that. Haha, Doc Martens are killer....
@ Alan Li: Mine I believed to be the Miranda. I was actually aiming for the 1914 14 eye boots, I think the soles are a bit thinner than the Miranda ones. But this boots were in such a great deal at Ross, I can't let it pass haha! I want some 1460 8 eye or 10 eye boots!! =/
Post a Comment