Charcoal Cardigan: Forever 21 - $8
Beige tunic dress: Cali - can't remember the price
Dark blue long top (inside): Forever 21 - $4 a pair
Black leggings (with silver buttons on the ankles): Ross - $4.99 I think?
Necklace: JC Penney - $5.99
Laptop bag: Marc Ecko brand & I think I got it at Ross?
Hello Kitty case: Sanrio - $20? Can't remember XP
Just a simple outfit for school & yay! a picture in a daytime not night time. My outfit photos are usually taken at night. These photos are taken before I went to school; I noticed I had some time to spare so I went ahead and set up my tripod! ^__^ haha!
I finally found the bag that's right for my laptop. It's been store away somewhere there in that metal cubicles for my bags. I had it since high school, yup, it's that old! & it's just perfect because my laptop is heavy as it is, I don't need a heavier bag to carry it. Both of my nine west bags are heavy =/.
Also, I've been using my hello kitty cellphone holder now since my cellphone just broke so my bf lend me a cell for a meantime. I think it's because I dropped it earlier & I've been dropping that cellphone quite often for several years now! LOL!!! It's just, it's so big and just slips off my purse... & my hand too! Can you believe that? hahaha
Haul!
From Susie's Deals: Where items $5.99 or less.
"Susie Hyman, President of Merchandising and Marketing, is able to offer the best prices because she buys overages and canceled orders. " More about susie's deals at http://www.susiesdeals.com/aboutus.html
So I think they get the surplus from brand names out there and sell it for affordable price. Which is why I found some Forever 21, charlotte russe and Billabong.
Only for $5.99 & I just fell in love with the edgy design on the front. I'm getting inspired because of this shirt and will make my own one of these days! =)
This shirt is so cute & although the front is plain, the back is designed with an angel wings using bead stone.
I really like the pinstripe pattern on this capri shortsn & that rugged accent on it.
This is only $1.99 & for some reason, I really like this earrings! I though I'm sort of over with big colorful earrings because I though I'm getting quite old for it? Maybe I thought I should leave it in high school lol! But when I saw this earring, I thought it was really cute so I got it too! Plus, it was only 1.99 hehehe then I began my photoshoots! HAHAHA!
No make up, an accidental waves and a bold earrings - fun photoshoots! ^_~
Well, that's it for now, hope ya'll enjoy my share of fun in life ^_^








0 comments:
Post a Comment