Wow, tarina tarantion has a cosmetic collections now available for sephora. I love it! I wish I could get my hands on them already! Also, I need to save up. -_- I want to get her brush set though:
$69 at Sephora
But, I'm thinking of getting her Eye Dream Hyperliner in Amethyst Android for $17.
Well anyway, I recenty purchased my new laptop from Mac. It's a 15.4" Macbook Pro which I've been wanting to get since early years in college and I barely have it right now. At first, I'm all confused on some parts since I've been a PC person from the beginning since I started using a computer. In elementary, in our school, it always have been PC.
I purchased it in my university and I purchased along with it is a cover so that when I bring it to class the next day, I have a protection already for it.
Hahaha! Really? (-_- ) lol xp
What still missing so that I'll feel complete is my own Adobe programs download on my mac and a tablet on my own hihihi. But I need to save up money for those programs, although our school sell the discounted ones (only for students), it's still expensive. =/ Also, I don't want to get any tablet or a small size, I want to get a large format like the ones we have for digital illustration class.
I also purchased this bag from Ross for $15. It's HUGE! & I love it haha! I can't wait to bring it to the beach once the summer is here (although I'm not excited for the major heat that is coming haha! but I'm tired of the raining =/.. )
--------------------------------------------------
So I was really excited to finally have my mac, I began to take out the bags I'm planning to use for school. But to my big disappointment, it didn't fit on one of my favorite bags! My Hello Kitty diaper bag lol!
It was too big for it! My whole dream of having that bag with me in campus, carrying my Mac, walking along the paths with trees on the side.. LOL! Yes, I've been picturing the whole seen for the longest time now hahahaha
That's how far it could go =..( huhuhu! I really can't take out the sleeves also since it's a diaper bag not a laptop bag, so I need that sleeves for protection. =(
On the good note, it fit on my other favorite bag:
However, my nine west bag is not that light though. So having my laptop inside alone, it's heavy already!
Although I've been wanting to get one on my own, I think the ones I keep seeing around campus were the 13" because seeing it everyday now, I'm a little bit surprise how big it is. I didn't expect either how heavy it will feel having it with me all the time in campus. Nevertheless, I still love it!
The graphics are wonderful though, which is why I love looking at pictures when using my laptop, imagine if I have photoshop there, the quality of my artworks would look better! ^__^ One of the main reason I got a Mac.
I'll post up the photos I took once I used my laptop, right now our internet at home is connected to my pc.
Anyway, that's it for today!





3 comments:
congrats. i love all tech toys.
I just discovered your blog and I love it!
xx fesi-fashion
@Divinitus: Thank you! I've been saving up for it and I think it's worth it =)
@Eternally Fixated: Thank you! I like your blog as well, the contents are something I'm really interested in! Those fashion photos.. aaah LOVELY!!! =D
@Fesi: Thank you!! I'm gland you enjoyed my blog!
Post a Comment