When I saw it, I really like it but, it didn't have a discout sticker. We really thought it was a regular price item ($48) but, luckily I went ahead to get it check. It turned out to be $11.99!!
This one I think was $9.99, I forgot the original price =P
It was a great find & I really love it so much! It was like calling my name lol! What else is great about it? It's only $5.99!!! (^-^) Used to be $26.00.
After that, we went across the Glendale Galleria to Americana. There, we went to Barnes & Noble, he just love to hang out there. He usually likes to check out books with knives, tattoos or something bizaare or dangerous. lol! I'm pretty much everywhere, from magazines area, art books, novels to science books! Hahaha. (^-^) Then, they had some sales too!
I used to try doing my own necklaces several years ago. Then, I just stopped, probably because when we moved to US my mind was occupied with many things (adjusting: new school, new friends, a new country, NEW LIFE!)
Additional 50% to already reduced price. I thought these books will be great inspirational books to look at once in a while. Nowadays, I need more motivation so I surround myself with inspirational things, somethings that will be easy to reach or seen. (^-^)
Following photos are some of the pages I love from those books:
Take all those other working tables & instead just have one lol! I want an art studio as brightly lit and spacious as that someday! ^_~
My favorite of all, if I'm rich, I'll would totally get a house like that in an area like that. Although I feel bad disturbing the nature that way haha XP Because for sure, I'll be throwing parties with my closest friends like almost everyday! =P Imagine having your own personal movie theatre inside, then I'll be calling my friends to have a pajama party & watch some horror films or whatever we like? Then, a personal bar inside! Hahaha!
My personal bookcase which luckily is organized now. Before, it was crazily messy but, I told myself I have to get it organize before the spring semester starts!
My inspirational section. Filled with magazines, art books & some other stuff that I feel will give me motivation. Also, the guns bandana is where I put my digital camera usually. I really need to buy a case or a bag for my camera =/
----------------------------------------------------------------
Then, one of my nephews was 2 months old & we celebrate it at my sister's place. Before we went there, my bf & his sister went out for a bit. This is my outfit for that day:
Sorry for looking all gloomy on this picture haha! But I got happier on the other photos! (^--^)
I got this top because of its structure and I just love the paisley pattern design! = )
Happier! ^_~
Much happier! haha!
Bag: from my sister
Shoes: xhilaration from Target for $19.99
Necklace & earrings set: Downtown LA, my mom got it for me
Bangles: My friend's gift
Bracelet: Forever 21
On my third photo, I was actually remembering the times when I was young. I would play dress up or look at my sister's stuff (lol) such as make up, their accessories & clothes. I even look around at my mom's because she got gorgeous jewelries (which some she already passed down on me & my sisters). Now that I'm older, my sister's are doing what I'm doing back when I was young: browsing to my closet, accessories & make up. HAHAHA!



3 comments:
I actually got married two years ago. But thanks.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Your bf is sweet to buy it for you :) Mon Mode Blog
I love that lace top, very Victorian! And such a great deal too! It's awesome when you already think you're getting something cheap and then it turns out to be even less!
http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment