Sunday, January 10, 2010

Zebra Print


My favorite spot in my room.
My dark wood necklace holder was from Ross(nearby my campus) for $5.99.
I bought it to match the majority of furniture in my bedroom.

Which side of your room is your favorite spot? I've recently reorganized & done a major clean up in my bedroom since I'm on my winterbreak. I took out the couch & I bought a dark wood stackable cube organizer to put the rest of the books(some are my sisters' medical books in college back in the Philippines!) since my bookcase is full, plus my television, dvd player & dvds. My bookcase is now have more of my personal items that I adore such as novels, my magazines, art books, sketchbooks & notebooks & some other books  for inspiration (such as anime, architecture, landscape & arts & crafts).
I moved most of my shoes under my bed (threw all their boxes except for my main sneakers which were protected by their orig. boxes hehehe). I have my heels, flats, sandals & some slip ons in shoe organizers my mom got for me. Those that are like casual footwear like for laidback such as flip flops stayed outside my bedroom ^_^.
Here are the another set of photos of another outfit I took on the same day as my previous post outfit. It also came in my Ross haul which I thought should be separated because I wanted to post it separately for chictopia as well.


This tunic was an amazing find at Ross for $1.49. O_O
The shoes were from this boutique in our nearby mall for $20.
Necklace: Forever 21 - $3 or $5? (I can't remember because I had it since high school & even wore it on my prom haha! It has a matching earrings but I didn't wore it for this outfit.)


I was thinking of adding a belt since the tunic was a bit too big on me. I thought of a black skinny belt but, unfortunately I don't have one. Pssh! I have different colors like blue, pink, leopard, white with studs & black with studs but not a black one. -_- Shame on me haha!


The sleeves were so cute, it's sort of a bubble sleeves? Well, that's how I call those type of sleeves hehehe.

Closer look of my heels.



Fun Nail looks:
I did some fun nail arts couple of days ago. I couldn't sleep and I thought I should try some nail painting haha! Before, I couldn't do shit beyond my thumbs! (sorry for cussing hahaha!) I always do such a good job on my thumbs but, once I move to the rest of my fingers, I mess it all up. Then, I get frustrated & just erase it all. LOL!! But, miracle happened... I finally finish my whole fingernails on my hands & did a Zebra print.

Of course, I began on my thumbs, as usual.

A close up look.


Those pictures don't do justice! >_< In person, the blue glitters were rich royal blue color that sparkles like crazy hehe. Well not really, just a bit! hihihi =P But it's good enough. & man.. I was pretty impressed with my camera, althought it's not as great as a DSLR Camera, (mine is only a Nikon P80 coolpix, I wish I have a dslr camera =/) I could freaking see the tiniest lines on my fingers! I was cropping it at photoshop & when I click "Actual size" I'm like Damn... O_O hahaha!



Nail polishes I've used: Revlon Plum Seduction, Blue Glitter Art Deco by L.A. Colors (from Forever 21 for $1.80) & Sally Hansen top coat clear nailpolish.

Sucks, I had to cut my nails, it could've been better with longer nails. But I have to since I often carry my new born nephews and I don't want to accidentally scratch them on the face... worst, poke their eyes! Well, that's it for now and wishing everyone a wonderful day!


^__^ Lizzie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those are seriously killer shoes! love love love those.:) and i havent really tried nail art yet, but i've been meaning to-those are really good:)

nice blog!

<3
eden

augustalolita said...

great outfit!! i love the top!! and your nail-wow, their soo cool!!

Sybil said...

aaahhh fantastic nails!! :D i want to try that too!!! :D

and damn, you have lots of purses!! im in awe and green with envy! hahaha! :D