Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Movie Night: Avatar in 3D


I finally got to watch it with the bf! I've been meaning to watch it since it came out & my sister urged me to watch it in 3D. At first I didn't want to since 3d glasses annoys me sometimes but when I watched it in IMAX 3D, man.. I enjoyed it more! & yes, the 3d glasses annoyed me at first but, I got so caught up on how awesome the whole screen is, I forgot about it. Watching the previews in 3D was pretty good too, I saw the preview for the next Shrek movie & I can't wait for it! ^__^
Then, I treated my bf to Johnny Rockets! I haven't been in one for a long time. I believe the last time I was there was when my bf took me out there to eat during High School (& it was the early years in highschool). That would be several years from now, wow.. Now that I think about that, I still can't believe I'll be a senior in College. O_O Anyway.. the burger was really good, the one I orderd but, the fries were alright. I'd still prefer In & Out.
Oh yeah, Avatar was really awesome especially watching it in IMAX 3D (IMAX <--- they said IMAX would be a bigger screen compared to those typical movie theater screens? I dunno but I enjoyed it soooo  much!) I can't wait for the DVD of it to come out already then I'll watch it again haha! Well, here are some photos I took since it was also a date with my bf to celebrate his bday =) (He asked for 2 days off for his bday. Yay!)


Hihihi! I just love designing the fries with the ketchup ^_^. Our movie started around 7 pm & we went to the very top so no one would be behind us. Both of us doesn't like to worry about people accidentally kicking our chairs & we like to lean back more into our seats. However, before our movie even started, this lady from a couple of seats away keep glancing to us. I know it's so minor but, sometimes it gets annoying if someone keep looking at you. We don't know why or what, but something just makes her kept giving us a glance. Oh well, she kept glancing until the movie started.That's one of my pet peeves, staring can be rude. Even if you're just looking but if you keep doing it & doing it.. it's irritating. Oh well, moving on..
I asked my bf if he could take a picture of my outfit on one of those stone seats outside the movie theater. They were so gorgeous with different vibrant colors! Here's my photos:

It was at Alhambra, Edwards theater. Those stones seating area were gorgeous and each one of them have different deisgns (same concept though, of course, to have that one unifying theme ^_^)

Close up of the area where I'm sitting at. My fav. part, the one with a flower looking? (sort of light coral color)

After the movie, we were walking back to the parking lot when I saw the movie poster & ask my bf to take a picture of me with it hehehe!

Then, while waiting for our movie to start, since we got there early & thought we could get the one at 4:25pm (but it wasn't IMAX 3D after all =/) we went to Ross to shop around hehehe. ^__^ When I got home, I stepped up a little bit my outfit with one of the heels I purchased earlier (probably several weeks ago or a month ago, I forgot) So here's how it looked with heels ^_~ OH! & they are really dorky photos of me hehehe, I was bored & I thought hey! I should have some fun photoshoots! hahaha so Voila!



Yup, the typcial peace sign! lol! ^_^

Am like saying here, "Hey, look at my outfit! ^_~" lol

Then, I wonder.. I'm really this bored, am I? Oh well, I'm just having fun in my Winter break! Yiiihii.

Then, the final photo, a closer look of my accessory.
Details of my outfit:
Long Cardigan(gray): Forever 21 - $8
Denim Dress: Forever 21 - $8 (great find ever!! lol)
Necklace (torquoise): Forever 21 - gift from my sister
Leggings: Some boutique inside of one of our nearby malls
Shoes (Teal):  Ross -$8

Goodness, I love my tripod haha! Well, here are the things I bought at Ross & they are great deals (even the cashier told me haha!)

Alright, this bag was reduced to $2.49! At first I was having second thoughs of purchasing it despite of its great deal price; I have already many bags at home & my room isn't that spacious (My mom is complaining I have too many things: clothes, shoes, accessories etc.& should stop buying more! haha I can't help it -_-) then I thought it could be a shopping bag! Like whenever I do shopping, instead of collecting bunch of bags from stores, I'll just ask them to put it in this bag of mine! Eco friendly & stylish YEAH!! lol Plus, if I need to bring some extra stuff such as books & art supplies - this bag would come to rescue. It's pretty big so yeah.

I've been looking for some turtle neck simple shirts & when I saw this & tried it on, it's so adorable! I love the rich color of blue of this shirt! - $6.99




This blazer was a great find! It was reduce to $4.99 since most of its buttons are missing. I wouldn't bought at first (since many of its buttons are gone!) but, the quality of the fabric is really good! O_O It's pretty thick too & then I thought I could just buy my own buttons for it & sew it. If I find a cute buttons, I might change all the buttons of it but, I'll try to look for something similar of its original buttons.


These are the things my bf got me when him & his friend went to Chinatown earlier. He told me he'll try to find some accessories for me but, he didn't find any that he likes for me. So he bought me some other cute stuff! That socks is so adorable & thank goodness he bought me some more ponytails since I already lost so many. -_-


Tada! Everything fits in there hahaha! All I got in one day, in one bag! ^_~

Well, that's about it & hope everyone will have a wonderful day! =)

0 comments: