Top: Of crouse, Urban Outfitters lol! XP
Jeans: Levi's - JCPenney
Shoes: Keds
Bag: hmm.. I'm not sure, Rampage maybe? it's pretty old that's why. It has a shoulder strap but it broke =(
Some other side of that store. The UO store there is pretty big =) I love it!
Necklace: Hello Kitty Necklace from Sanrio
Hihihi! I was sort of in the corner near the fitting room, trying to be as sneaky as possible to take some photos lol! Sorry about the quality, it was taken using my cellphone (althought it has great quality under a sunlight!)
Next will be photos I took around the store, things that got me inspired.
That bookmark is so cute! Again, an inspiration to do a diy during my winter break.
Took a picture of this old sewing machine. It reminded me of the childhood days. We used to have one & I would play & sit on the thing where u step on. I pretend it was a seesaw or rocking chair or something hahaha!
I was going to buy the simple shirt but, ($10)I had second thoughts. I observed it & thought I could actually make a similar one. It's really simple design but the thing is, I'm not that good with sewing. I'm still way back there as a beginner but it'll be fun to try right?
And after Urban outfitters, I walked around more and went to the candy store to buy my nieces & nephew some candy! But then, I went back to my bf's work to show it to him that'll be back to drop the candies off. He stopped me said he wants them instead LOL!!! He wants them for us while watching dvds later that night! hahaha oh well.. He got all happy which was so cute! =) I'll buy the kiddies next time! (^_~)Well, that will be my blog for today! Everyone have a nice day & enjoy your winter break!!!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment