Saturday, December 5, 2009

mini vacation

My bf decided to visit his cousin somewhere in Nor Cal, to be specific, Stockton! He's been wanting us to have a long driving trip and he thought this would be a great oppurtunity to have it both by visiting his cousin &  a trip he's been wanting. I'm really sure how long was the drive, probably 5-6 hours, have to stop on couple of places to buy some stuff & get some gas.  I was mostly asleep since it was after thanksgiving and I didn't had enough sleep (busy day hehe!) Here are some of my outfits on the trip!


Scarf: Forever 21
Faux Leather jacket: Ross
Boyfriend Style Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Borrowed from my older sister haha! - Ed Hardy
Lokey (not sure if that's how they spell the dog's name) was adorable. It was one of the few dogs I ever met that was adorable, nice and gentle. My bf was all jealous because the dog likes me better than him hahaha!

Long sleeve shirt: Arizona - men's hehe!
Skull top: Urban Outfitters
Skinny Jeans: Levi's
My outfit when we were heading home, this was taken while we were getting some gas.

One of the rest area on the way home & it has a nice view =)

It was a great experience, I get to see a whole different place compared to the places I see daily. His cousin's house is located somewhat outside the city so they're surrounded by fields. It was beautiful scenery and I felt so relaxed being there. My bf & I took Lokey to walk around the fields, take pictures, he let me play with his nephew's BB gun which was so fun, & he even bake some cakes to take home with us since his aunt was teaching him one of their family recipes. I had an amazing time there and he's planning of going back for his bday & he said this time we'll go to San Francisco which is an hour away from there. I can't wait for it! ^__^ Now, here are some of our pictures during our mini vacation. (^_~)

Left photo: Barely woke up & thought "hey! I have to take some pictures" haha!
Right photo: On our walk to go to his Uncle's place which is not far from his cousin's place.

Love those Panda snacks (Chocolate & Strawberry) but, I love the chocolate more! Yup, on the way there, there were fields after fields, him & I were teasing each other saying "No, that's MY farmville!" haha! The photo below was just a few feet from his cousin's porch. When we arrived, the weather looked gloomy & we thought it would rain so hard but, it didn't. Next day it was really windy & cold though.

Well, that's about it for our trip, I'm too lazy to add some more photos, I might put them later on since I have so many things to do. School is almost over (YAY!!!) so I got to finish many projects (if I get to it which I really should haha!).

Peace!

0 comments: