Our Sta. Monica Pier trip
These are long overdue photos since my hands got full with projects for my art classes. My bf, his sisters, a friend and I decided to go hang out at Sta. Monica Pier. At this time, the weather was really cold. It's been years since I've been to the pier and also to the Sta. Monica 3rd Street Promenade. An open shopping area which I would love to go back again. Unfortunately, I didn't take photos there, it's just so much people and we were busy looking around the stores. They have so much popular stores in there and our friend wanted to check out the Adidas store, which I really enjoyed! All those sneakers haha! & what a coincidence, I was wearing an Adidas sneakers that day also hehehe ^-^.
Of all the photos I took, this is one of my favorites!
^-^ look at the beautiful view. . Malibu wasn't that far.
I remember how my bf and I were so bored and wanted to drive around. So we decided to go to Sta. Monica after like driving on the freeway for so long (we couldn't decided where to go), the thing is, we weren't sure how to get to Sta. Monica haha! Then, when we finally got there, we just kept driving until we got to Malibu! Oh yeah, during that time, a storm was coming but, not that day, like the next day afternoon I think? But, it was sprinkling & really cold (it was late at night 11:30ish pm??)
Thanks to my bf for these 2 photos ^_^. I really love the beautiful view.
Him & I, haha! How cute, my bf is carrying my bag! ^__^
Then his sister took this photo. We didn't go on the rides though, we were just walking around.
Bf, 2 sisters and our friend. He was driving us since my bf isn't sure how to get to the pier exactly.
Funnel Cake!! We all love funnel cake! If you haven't tried it, greatly recommended!! hehehe
Not sure what to do now.. haha!
One of my favs. *sigh* the beautiful sunset. Gosh, I wish I have a DSLR Camera -_- Next time, I'll save up for it! >_<
*sigh* I need to go back again, school is stressing me out. Well not much, I just want to relax. Goodness, I want springbreak to come arleady!! 2 more weeks to go -_-
Ooh before I forget, my outfit details are (lol):
Faux Leather Jacket - Ross
Hanes Purple Sweater - Walmart
Levi's Jeans - JCPenney
Adidas Originals Game Mid in Purple/Ruby(more like pink)/Blue - Urban Outfitters
Gold Accessories (necklace & bracelet) - Juicy Couture
Well that's about it, time to do more sketches for my next projects. Hope everyone will have a wonderful day!
P.S.
Who felt the earthquake earlier today? Goodness, that woke me up and scared the sh*t out of me. I usually don't feel earthquake but, I think this is my first time really feeling it. I thought someone went on my bed but I'm like "wtf.. did someone hop in my bed? oh shit.. my bed is shaking!!" My mom, bursting into my bedroom didn't really help out my already scared-self. -_- hahaha!





2 comments:
Hi Lizzie! Thank you for checking out my blog :)
OMG funnel cakes are the best!! I haven't had one in ages since I last went to an amusement park. There's no other places closeby that sell it I don't think.
The pictures are beautiful esp the sunset one. Too bad it was cold - by the waterfront, it's even colder :\
But you guys look like you had an awesome trip!
Thank you!!I actually stumbled on your blog through one of my old posts where you left a comment. & I love your blog! & yes, funnel cakes are the best. I also get the dip n' dots whenever I'm in amusement park! ^-^
Post a Comment