Yup, she's really gorgeous in person! ^-^ (I'm wearing the necklace from her pinkhead collection)
My sketchbook and the giveaway magazine that she signed for you.
Back in the line, I asked one of her assistants I think, if I could have her sign my sketchbook (I want to make sure if I can because I don't want to just take out something and make her sign it hehe). I began the habit of bringing my sketchbook again recently because you never know when an idea hits you or something that inspire you and you want to draw it. So when I asked her to signed my sketchbook, she asked me what student I am and I told her I'm an Illustration student. From there, I felt like I was dreaming haha! I mean she was talking to me right there, words of encouragement coming from the person I admire and an inspiration for me! Who wouldn't feel like that, right?
And the fact that she was so interested, she asked me several questions which I totally didn't expect to happen!! She asked me when I'm graduating, which school I'm going and if I do my artworks on computer; And I told her I both know how to do artworks both computer and hands on or traditional. I felt as if it's an interview but, minus the nervousness because I was eager to answer all the questions she was asking me! (Goodness, if only I'm like that when I do interviews haha!) Then she gave me some encouragement and told me that if I'm really good, I need to make sure I'm REALLY good. It's competitive out there and I couldn't agree more!
I need to be confident and show what I can do; Show my talent and passion for art.
I was barely containing my excitement deep inside! It's like there are fireworks in my mind, celebrating for this wonderful oppurtunity. *sigh* ^-^ Great happiness just swarmed my entire being! haha!That being said, now is the time for PICTURES!
The power of photoshop hahaha! Info erased! ^_~
To be able to meet her you have to purchase from her cosmetics which I was glad to do so. I've been wanting to get the Eye Dream Hyperliner in Amethyst Android but, I was worried I won't make in time to see her since I woke up late and came there around 3 pm? So I just grabbed one of her lipstick which I really LOVE! I love the color and how it glides on my lips so smoothly like a cream, you can tell the great quality of it! Lately I've been getting into lipstick and purchasing some to try. I've been looking for that beautiful pink color and I've found it, finally!! >_<
I guess I'll get this next time then =/
//2.______________________________________
Well, after that I didn't go home right away. I walked around, took some more photos and did a little bit more shopping. And omg, the Hottopic at Hollywood, is amazingly creative! I finally get the chance to take some pictures and since the time I've heard about the remodeling they did on nthe hottopic store into a sort of wonderland (They remodeled the whole place to have an Alice in Wonderland theme), I've been wanting to get some photos! So here some I got:
The Entrance
Yeah, alot of people were taking pictures as well, ooh especially the table they have inside!
Crazy yet so creative and fun! I love this area!! ^_^
Giant Mushrooms!! *(^-^)*
The entrance to the fitting room, I wish I took the picture of the whole wall before the fitting room. This is just some part of it though.
Omg! I love this part, I wish I have this on my closet doors haha!
I'll just continue it on my next post with my outfit and everything. I need to do loads of schoolwork! ^_^










3 comments:
Ahhhh that's AMAZING. SO jealous my dear :) Glad you got to meet her and even got her to sign your sketchbook. That Hot Topic looks PHENOMENAL. Love it <3
That's so cool that you met Tarina! She's so bold to have that pink neon colour hair. It is inspiring to meet famous people and to chat with them isn't it? Esp when they're friendly and seem genuine too :)
Very cool how Hot Topic themed their store with Alice in Wonderland. I loved the movie :)
awesome reportage ;)
Post a Comment