Store: Forever 21
Details: (Left photo)Grunge or destroyed jeans $7, Bleached(?) shirt $4, White cropped denim jacket $9.99, cloth material large coin purse $4.99
(Right photo) Green shirt with studded gold belt $7, Pink Plaid shirt $4.99
Store: Urban Outfitters & Forever 21
Details: Burger phone(haha!) $28, Close up of the coin purse =)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Today I went to Forever 21 again but before that, I went to buy a board for one of my art classes. I found tons of cute things in there with great deals! (Photos are above me) My favorite of all for the forever 21 purchases was the coin purse. It's just so lovely with its floral pattern and its size. It's just perfect for me! I've been meaning to look for a new wallet that is edgy yet it has cuteness in it. FOUND IT!^__^
Then, right after I got home, I tried on some of my new clothes and took photos for chictopia. ^_~ I'm really digging the pink plaid shirt. I've been meaning to buy this kind of plaid shirts for a long time but never really got into it.
Thank goodness during my long weekend (since I didn't have my classes on thursday due to the Furlough days), I somewhat cleaned my room. No more mess on my couch, reorganized my bookshelf and reorganize some of my art materials. Earlier, the mess have gotten so serious, I could barely walk in my bedroom since many of my things are on the floor. Haha!
Anyway, Halloween was boring for me, sadly. My friends & I couldn't do our long planned celebration of Halloween since not everyone were available. My bf's schedule got all eff'd up but, thankfully we manage to all go together to Knotts Scary Farm. Although, it was somewhat boring, we probably might try other theme parks for next halloween. We've been going to Knott's Scary farm for several years now, maybe it's time to go try other places. =P



0 comments:
Post a Comment