I didn't buy much since I'm too tired from school but I still took a little bit of time to look carefully for cute tops haha! Therefore, I walked out of that store happy! lol ^__^
>>Details about my outfit on the right:
Necklace: Metropark USA for $9.99 (on sale & last one!)
Top: $4
Bottom: $3 (Sort of like a leggings of sweater material mixed with somewhat Harem style pants, loose on the top and pockets on the side)
Bag: From Ross for $20, the brand was Loop and it's the Andy Warhol Edition
Here are the other photos of myself and my other stuff that I bought:
Of course, I immediately wore the favorite items that I got! haha (^^, ) I gray top is perfect for my colored jeans. I've been looking for a top that I could wear that is not too simple. I have this not so typical colored jeans I got for myself for my birthday last july.
Well, that will be it for my Forever 21 haul! =)




1 comments:
i looove your love owl shirt, how adorable!
i work at f21, the snoopy one is adorable too :)
Post a Comment