Sunday, September 27, 2009

A gift from the heart

The boyfriend really shocked me when he said he's planning on surprising me with a gift from Juicy. At first I'm like "you're joking, then what happened?!" & then he said "well, you pissed me off this morning so I changed my mind. ^_^" Then I started slapping him in the arms playfully. He's always doing that, I guess it's his way of telling me something he can't contain any longer especially if he knows it'll me make smile big time! Not often but sometimes, I could already guess he'll be surprising me & sometimes he'll just tell me about it because he can't keep it any longer. LOL!

We were at Costco, then target. After that we decided to go to Old town Pasadena to Juicy Couture store to finally buy a gift for me. At first I'm all excited but as we get to the counter, I got so shy and took my money instead. I offer to pay, it was sort of embarassing because the cashier didn't know which one to take: my cash or his card. LOL! Poor guy, he looked nervous too as if it's his first week over there haha!




He got me the starter charm bracelet, he was making me choose so I chose the simple one. The other bracelets are expensive & plus they don't have the one I've been wanting to get for myself last christmas. = [

First time I ever saw it was when I used to work part time, I went afterwork at Americana to check around. Christmas was around the corner at that time, not sure how close probably 2 weeks or 1 week. Then I went by to Juicy Couture, saw this gold bracelet with a shoe horse as a lock. It was simple, just a chain like what my bf got me right now, but the lock is different. I showed it to him few days later, he told me I should buy it but I hesitated since I didn't want to spend that much money yet since I began shopping for christmas gifts to give to my love ones. I guess when I finally decided to buy it, someone already got it. = [ It was on sale too for $62, used to be 100+. Hmm..

It may not be the same as the one I wanted before, but I'm still grateful and love this gift my bf got me. He said he felt guilty because he hasn't given me gifts for quite awhile now. I'm just glad my bf is sweet like that, it's not because he gives me gifts but because he always wanted me to be happy. ^__^

2 comments:

Dannie said...

what a beautiful bracelet, juicy makes some of the best charm bracelets like ever!

lartijunkiez said...

@Dannie: Sorry for the late reply! Yes, I agree about that! So many beautiful charms & just their designs are wonderful.