main blog site, we'll see. Also, it can serve a purpose as extended information on posted entries in my chictopia account such as my hauls or great finds & many more related to fashion.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well, another topic, few days ago, my friends & I went to Old town Pasadena to watch a movie & go shopping afterwards since we planned to go Hurricane Harbor tomorrow, thursday! Picture below were the things I bought for this upcoming occasion:
Top: Dark Gray = $15 from Urban Outfitters
Bikini top: Yellow = $12.50 from H&M
Swim shorts: Pink & White polkadots $19 [ 50% from orig. 35.99 +tax ] from ValSurf
The movie we watched was called Adam & it's pretty good. I just feel bad for the main character because he has a form of autism (Asperger syndrome) and his dad just died who takes care of him, that's when the story began. Well, it seems a little bit uncomfortable to watch on some part since I can relate to it, I have a nephew who is autistic. I start to think on the years to come but this I'm sure, his family, which is us, will always be there no matter what, each & every step. ^__^
Well, I'm so excited for tomorrow! Hurricane Harbor, here we come!!!



3 comments:
CUTE
I am hosting a contest! Also I am now following you, subscribe and follow me. :)
http://jblovly.blogspot.com
looooving those bright shorts ;)
Can't wait to see some of your art work (my boyfriend is a professional sculptor) =)
Post a Comment