Friday, November 4, 2011

Craving for some Dr. Martens boots

Well, some of my friends have decided to do some Secret Santa for Christmas but, with a little twist to it. My friend thought it'll be a great idea to list the gifts we would want to receive so whoever will pick us will know what to buy and we will receive the gifts we want for christmas. We've recently exchanged our lists to one another through facebook and I am so excited! Our max limit would be $150, it's a bit expensive especially for one gift but, I think it's worth it since we'll get what we want and it'll be between us close friends! =) I actually like this idea since it'll save me the trouble of deciding what will be the perfect gift for christmas!
Dr. Marten's BLAKE (Grey) - $125 (This was my no.1 on the Secret Santa Christmas List lol!)


When I was looking for things to list for what I want to receive for Christmas, I stumbled upon several things I'm thinking of getting myself later on especially on the new job in which I'm going to start soon. I need to be extra fashionable in my own style ^_~
Dr. Marten's Boots BLAKE - $88 (orig. $125) 

Dr. Marten's Boots 1460 Womens (Mint) - $120

Dr. Marten's Boots 1460 Womens (Black/Floral) - $130 (This is what I asked to my sister as a Christmas Gift, hopefully she does get me this one lol!)

Although my style is eclectic, it pulls mainly from Urban & Bohemian. Well, I atleast tried to aim it towards those styles. And yet at the same time, I'm very colorful hence these choices of Dr. Martens' boots. 
Well, I'm very excited for cold weathers, layering my outfits, boots & high top sneakers, CHRISTMAS & snowboarding season coming quite soon! ^_^


2 comments:

b. said...

I've been wanting those floral Docs for a while too *___* Hope you score them on Christmas! =)

> http://geebambino.blogspot.com

lartijunkiez said...

@geebambino: Why thank you! ^_^ Aren't they gorgeous? Well I got a different one instead, the floral design is in the inside hehehe!