Gray Cardigan - Forever 21
Skull shirt - Urban Outfitters
Black leggings
Cream convertible clutch - Nicole Lee (at Marshalls)
Neon Pink chain heels - Punkrose (at Hottopic)
Dark silver chain necklace - London Manori
I graduated few months ago (it will be another post of what I wore on that special day) and I had several celebrations, one with family & the other with friends. It felt great to finally achieve one of my main goals in life. In this celebration, my friend's friend invited us to go drinking at Barney's Beanery in Pasadena. It's a chill place, we had an amazing time probably because of all the silly stories we're exchanging to one another. We had fun ordering the drinks as well since my friend and I wanted to try out some we saw online. They really do have crazy names out there for drinks! Our first round is Stella Artois beer, honestly, I'm not a beer person but, it was alright. So for our 2nd round:
I ordered the blowjob (hehe) & my friend tried the Screaming orgasm. I can't remember what our other friends order. They're actually pretty good, I believe both have Bailey's in it.
I think I ordered Vodka & Redbull which was not bad at all! Their bartenders are pretty good. 3rd round
So that night can be describe as an experimental, fun night! I like how my friend is giggling when I was ordering (she's a bit buzz as it is lol!) and how the bartenders are so cool. (Well, I guess they're used to those fun, crazy names of drinks since they do need to know alot of them, they have to be ready to whatever their customers ask, I give them props! ^_~) Anyway, this will be my friend's outfit. I provided her my clutch because it does look nice on her outfit too, doesn't it? I love her Guess heels! It's so sexy yet sophisticated!
The rest of the pictures are taken wtih my cellphone, I didn't really want to drag my DSLR during that night of fun.
Great night with friends!
These are the awesome people!
After our drinks, we walk for awhile around the Old Town Pasadena. We had some funny conversation while walking, stumble a bit from cracking up so much from sharing our childhood stories and then we parted our ways. We had our cars park in different parking structure but, the guys drop us off first in our parking structure; making sure we got in the car safely. I ended up driving us home since my friend had a little too much. It was a great night since I hadn't gone out for so such a long time because of school!









1 comments:
I really love all your necklaces! And that skull tee is cool! The names they come up for shots are so weird. I remember one time, someone ordered me a Cadillac Pussy. So gross. LOL. But the shot was pretty tasty. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and following! <3
toni
http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment