Hello world!
It's the end of another chapter in my life in which few weeks ago, I attended the ceremony that concluded the 4 years & a half of my college years/life/adventures/ride! Wow.. I just can't believe that I'm done. To be honest, I was really scared to finish school because I know once I'm done, there's no like "instructions" to follow or there's no counselors giving you advice what to take and what not to take; you're on your own. Yup, I'm pretty much scaring myself instead of making myself more excited before my graduation. However, what I felt after graduation is...
I felt proud about myself accomplishing one of my goals in life.. a major goal actually! Seeing my family and friends happy for me and making it through the end is such a great feeling! So now I say...
... Hello world and welcome to a new adventures in life! ^_^
One of the celebration! (Most photos are taken with my cellphone, sorry for the not-so-good quality =P)
I went with great people and had a wonderful time that night!
A sister from another mother lol! One of my closest friends who's always been there for me, one of the angels in my life! ^_^
Oh... the glow! ^_^ On my third drink that night, sex on the beach.
He was definitely our protector that night lol!
Of course, a photo of our whole look =P
Top: Black Jack (a boutique in Hollywood)
Skirt: Joppa
Sandals: Steven by Steve Madden
Cluth: Nicole Lee (It can transform into a shoulder bag and crossbody bag as well! So cool!)
Accessories: Earrings - shoe warehouse, Ring & bracelet - Forever 21
We definitely had an awesome night! What also great about it was I felt so much comfortable with my whole outfit and look. My sandals are amazing (especially in dancing) and it's my first time I didn't wear make up on clubbing which I don't regret. I didn't have to worry about my mascara or eyeliner running down because we are sweating our ass off dancing the night away lol! However, I did miss putting on some make-up because I rarely do. I usually just moisturize my face and then lip gloss, that's it!
The original plan was just bar hopping.. to have some drinks and chill but, we ended up clubbing, going to different bar/clubs. And what's great is, we were closeby from our homes.
Another amazing thing is, I get to try different drinks which turned out wonderful. We all had 3 drinks that night and what I had were: White Russian, some pineapple flavor drink (I asked the bartender what he can recommend that is sweet and strong with flavors of either pineapple or strawberries then he answered: "I can make you one!" Voila! One of my fav. so he got a tip for sure) and, sex on the beach!
For many more great nights to come, as well as awesome adventures in life! ^_^
Lizzie<3



0 comments:
Post a Comment