Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Purple backpack + sole bottoms = one happy camper!



JanSport Sole Pack Limited Edition
Ross - $49.99
I finally found a backpack for me! It's purple (one of my fav. color), it has sole bottoms (great supports and I won't be paranoid that my heavy ass laptop will drop lol!) and I totally love the whole look of it. It's simple yet stylish in a cute way! Another great thing about it is..  waaaayyyy cheaper than those backpacks I saw online!  At Zappos.com, same backpack is for $70 o_O. Luckily, I stopped by at Ross near my campus. And it was a random find! It was behind by tons of other backpacks, I was just patient enough to look (or probably super bored! haha!)
Of course, I have to play around with the angles and shoot bunch of pictures, just because...  =P hehehe

Yay! ^_^ It's much better for me now especially when commuting in the train and bus and buying my food during my break. Plus, it's much easier to put in the backseat or trunk if I thought of studying at nearby Starbucks or any hotspot (wifi)

What comes next will be outfits I tried on with my new backpack. Excited much? lol! =P

Pink Sweater (which I cut off the top to make it off the shoulder) -Walmart
Denim pants - Levi's
Sneakers - Adidas (from Urban Outfitters)
(And I had some white undershirt from a shop in our nearby mall)
I feel like I'm back in highschool again haha! =P Although, I didn't wear backpack much in highschool since I wore shoulder bags & messenger bags most of the time.


Dress - Forever 21
Vest - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Slip ons (Pink) - Rite Aid
Glasses - small boutique during the Art Walk
I recently purchased my pink slip ons for $8! It's awesome because of the price and it's very comfortable.

I really like the 2nd outfit, so I decided to wear it to school yesterday which I did some changes to it.


Gray cardigan - Forever 21
Dress - Forever 21
Black leggings - Ross
Black boots - Ross
Silver Earrings - Shoe Warehouse
Black purse - Zara
I had to add a cardigan, leggings and change my shoes to boots since it's a cold, windy weather. I brought my purse turned into camera bag since it's the first day of the student art exhibition. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to take a picture with my artworks so I'll definitely need to take it by tomorrow. Spring break is coming up and they'll be taking it down, I believe by friday! o_o

For this outfit post in campus, I had my bf took the pictures while the other outfits, taken at home, I used a tripod.

0 comments: