As I mentioned in some posts, I like shopping in Hollywood (specific name of the place is Hollywood & Highland Center) as they had many stores that I really love! One of them is BlackJack clothing and some of my favorite clothing items are from that store.
I recently purchased this beautiful chiffon top from that store and I love it. It has bold colors and great design that really adds flavor to your outfit. When I wore it, I didn't add any jewelries or other accessories as I let the top shines/stand out on its own. One of my favorite type of sleeves other than ruffled, puffed & cinched sleeves is butterfly sleeves. Then, I went to Sephora afterwards but, I was debating at first if I should. I've been wanting to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer after trying a little bit of the sample product included on my previous purchased I had in sephora. I didn't get the chance to finish the small bottle as I lost it the next day =( so it left me hanging haha! In addition, I wasn't comfortable with the price, it was $42 and I don't know if I'm willing to spend for that (would it be worth it is the question in my head). Although, I've seen plenty of good reviews in youtube but, I'm just worried that it might not work out for my skin (like what happened with MAC's studio fix powder =/)
I finally gave in and purchased it. So I asked one of the lady there to help me out and she gave me the color that's perfect for me! I'm in Sand color. ^_^ But, to be honest, her attitude wasn't pleasant .. eeggh! Atleast she gave me the right color! lol Let me tell you.. it's amazing. It gave me that small amount of coverage I'm looking for since I'm not looking for great/more coverage. HOWEVER.. =/ I noticed I began breaking out badly than usual.(But, not as bad as the MAC studio fix powder did on me before O_O) So I'm taking a break from it. I'm still testing it out if I can use it occasional or totally take it out of my make up. *sigh* So now I'm back to my regular Ponds moisturizer which works perfectly for me just I want some sheer or small amount of coverage which I get from Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.
Another recent purchased is this active wear set by the brand Seven7 which I purchased from Hautelook.com. The jacket is $24 while the pants is $20. It's a good deal and can't wait for them to arrive.
Although, I'll probably wear something longer in the inside to cover my behind hehehe.
This would be the 2nd time I purchased through them and I'm alright about the shipping time it takes. Some people don't like waiting for it for so long but, I understand how it's coming from the brand's factory then gets drop off from their station then ship out to your address.
Well, that's it on my little shopping spree for this new semester. I'll start cutting down on my shopping (for fashion) and instead save most of my paycheck haha!







2 comments:
cool items u picked up there!!! nice blog!
xoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com
great picks!! love the top...very colorful :):)
nice blog....following you :)
Post a Comment