Outfit details:
Top: Oxford & Regent
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sandals: Steve Madden
Bag: Levi's
Accessories: Necklace-JCPenney, Purple Ring-Metropark, Thin brown bangle-From Thailand given by my friend, Brown bangle-Charlotte Russe,Four fingers ring-Some hollywood boutique
Camera Bag: Paul Frank
The bf and I ^_~
____________________________________________
Now, time for the outfit post. . It was taken several weeks ago, during the fresh spring time or should I say, beginning of Spring. The weather ranges from 80 degrees up to 90s? Well, it was pretty much warm most of the time. Also, as you can tell, I chopped off my long hair. YUP! That's what I do when I get bored with my hair (cut it really short and this was actually the 2nd time I did it lol!) plus, it's really bothering me how nuisance it was during those warm weathers. The style of my hair was pretty dull, I'm getting tired of fixing it or tying it up and I've been interested with bob hair cuts. So.. I've tried the A line Bob cut but, as you can tell, I went for the safe approach and didn't cut the back too short. (On the photos, I didn't fixed my hair to show the style more) However, I'm thinking of getting the back side of my hair cut a bit shorter, to really emphasize the style. And.. I didn't expect for my hair to grow so fast haha! now, it's really hard to tell (-_-).
So on to some of my purchases lately: on the very top were the things I got when I went shopping at Hollywood. I forgot the name of the store I got the ring from but, I also got my friend her birthday gift there because the place just filled with some interesting accessories. Downside - some items are ridiculously expensive (o_o). Beside the ring was the hoop ring I got for my nose piercing. I've been curious to try hoop ring on my nose and see how it look. So when I did, it looks pretty alright but, it's quite difficult to pull off for me since my style varies and lately I've been wearing some outfits that really won't look good with a hoop ring on my nose lol. So I'm still trying to get around with it since I'm digging it. The Plaid shirt was from JCPenney that my bf purchased for me. It was so cute and gives off a nice shape! However, it ran pretty small to my surprise because I usually wear Medium to Large so I had to get this on Extra Large. The next photo, it wasn't exactly a purchase but, it was the design on my bf shirt on that day. I really like so I took a picture of it to share it here. Isn't it cool? hehehe I like how it has dynamic designs going on yet it's stable at the same time because of them being arranged nicely.
^_^Lizzie









4 comments:
HI THERE!! NICE BLOG, I FOLLOW YOU!!
heyy!!those rings are awsomee!!!where did you get them!! need themm hahaha.noce blog!!!
www.shoesaholic-cintia.blogspot.com
@Celita: Thank you!
@Cintia: Thanks!! I forgot the name but, it was from this boutique in Hollywood & Highland.
Thanks for sharing about your Mac & PC experience Lizzie :)
Congratulations on going bold and chopping off quite a length off your hair! I wish I was more adventurous and carefree about hairstyles. I've had the same long straight hair for an awful long time. I just experiment with a bit of colour though ;)
A four fingered ring?! I don't even have a two fingered ring but I know they're all the rage now. I like your taste in accessories! And I've always thought about a nose piercing myself - like a nice white crystal studded one
Post a Comment