Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 years



10 yr. Anniversary of our friendship





The photos are taken from my friend's camera and he did an amazing job editing those pictures as well. Since middle school, until now, we're still good friends and we still make and share good memories with each other. With our ascension in life such as graduating from high school, college and finding jobs after college and also with obstacles with stumble along the way, we stay by our side and support one another. I just can't believe that went by so fast, one thing we were just in high school, discussing what the future will bring to us and now here we are, adults and dealing with grown up problems! =P 
~ . ~ 

Along with our friendship anniversary, this year will be my bf's and I's 10 year anniversary as well. I've met him during my freshman year in high school and since then, we've been in our own adventure on love. We stumble some ups and down, took some break and got back on, it was a journey getting here. We saw each other grow up and we both changed tremendously. He was one of the people who helped me so much in my college years, taught me how to drive, lending me his car (treating it as if it's our baby lol!) and going on different adventures for my projects. I'm blessed to have such great people in my life, always will be there for me and support me. 
On the other hand, I really like how we somewhat match that night. I love it when he dress up! ^_~ I'm glad finally wore my pearl and gold chain necklace again. I bought it awhile back with a matching earrings but, I rarely wear it. I need a better set up for my accessories. Probably that will be my next project. =)
~ . ~ 
Give me some LOVE & Hype this look of mine! Thank you! 

My Outfit:

Cream Chiffon Dress: H&M
Velour Bag: Juicy Couture
White Chiffon Shirt: JCPenney
Buckle Wedges: DKNY
Pearl & Gold Chains necklace: Bakers





0 comments: