Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boho Chic style

Other than urban style, my other favorite fashion style is boho chic style. I found these photos from searching in google images (& I know some may not be boho but,  I like their outfits hehe).

My favorite stylish celebrities would be Nicole Richie and Vanessa Hudgens. I want to include the Olsen twins to my fav. but, sometimes their outfits can be so bizarre. o_O I mean I like their style too but, not most of the time though.







Although the flip flops killed this whole look(I think she barely got her toenails done, that's why), I really love the dress she's wearing. The necklace is perfect for it!


Those Sam Edelman boots are hot!



She look so adorable with that hat, thinking of purchasing one for the summer. Probably by that time my hair will be long enough.





Which celebrities' fashion styles do you like?

7 comments:

Motherhood bites said...

Love the boho chic style!!! Nicole Rchicie is my favorite, love her style!!
xoxo
Luna
http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

lartijunkiez said...

@Luna: Oh I know! Sometimes her looks are effortlessly chic. Thanks for the comment & have a wonderful day!

Karen Law said...

I love your selection of pictures Hun! The boho chic style looks fabulous on so many other women. I'm sure you would carry it off well :) I think my favourite pictures is also Nicole Richies. And I agree that the Olsen twins often have poor taste in fashion even though they're super rich and probably have a few stylists to help them.

Tanvi said...

Nicole and Jessica define Boho Chic for me! Love their style.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) Yeah, I'd feel so guilty if I bought a $50 lace top or something like that. I've given in a couple of times, but the things were only around $20. Not that bad, but I wish I could get those $20 back! :P I love the boho chic style as well :)

Wella Daynne said...

I love Boho like big time!! those pictures are really nice..

lartijunkiez said...

@Karen: Thank you! Nicole Richie always have a lovely boho look going on.

@Tanvii: Thank you for stopping by!

@Amaris: Your welcome! & I know what you mean, there are several things I wish I can get my money back haha!

@welladaynne: Thank you! Thanks for stopping by! ^_^